At Aunt Faye's Dog Training we are dedicated to making your dog a valuable, integrated part of your family. We have worked with a variety of dogs and behaviors, from dogs that jump all over the family, hide behind their owner's legs, tow their owners down the street, as well as other, more challenging behaviors. We can improve your relationship with your dog by giving you:
- Immediate improvement
- Less stress on you and your dog
- Training you can maintain in your personal life
- Off leash control with real world distractions
- No Yelling
- Results you can rely on
At Aunt Faye's Dog Training we use a safe, non-confrontational approach to teach your dog what you want. We can transform your dogs behavior in the home as well as out on a walk, on a picnic, or visiting friends. Our trainers will bring out the best in your relationship with your dog by teaching you how to maintain his behavior throughout his lifetime.
After working as a veterinary assistant for 10 years, Faye felt there was a need in the community for somewhere for dog owners to go for help with their dog's behavior. She established Aunt Faye's Dog Training in 1996 to help serve the many dogs and their families in the area.
We believe that continuing education is very important for a professional and we attend educational workshops, seminars and conferences as often as possible to expand our knowledge in order to give our clients the best service available.
- 1996 Master Trainer Certification from National K9 School for Dog Trainers
- 2003 Remote Collar Certification from No Limitations School Midwest
- 2005 Remote Collar Certification from That's My Dog! E-cademy
- 2008 Certified Dog Trainer from International Assoc of Canine Professionals
- 2013 Certified Trick Dog Instructor
- 2016 Pet CPR and First Aid
- Professional Member International Assoc of Canine Professionals (IACP)
- Member of National K9 Dog Trainer's Association (NK9DTA)
- Founding Member of Miami Valley Pet Therapy Association (mvPTa)
- Member of Echo Hills Kennel Club
- Member of American Dog Owner's Association (ADOA)
- Provisional Tester for American Temperament Testing Society (ATTS)